Tuesday, June 1, 2010

////

PBT Oath of Sportmanship

Oath of Sportsmanship


(PBT)

I, (state your name) of the (state your Team Color)

and a participant of the 1st Pinoy Basketball Tournament 2010,

do hereby solemnly swear and agree to abide, adhere and uphold all

conditions, agreements, rules, regulations and provisions which has

been set forth by the organizers of this Sports competition.

As a competitor in the games, I do hereby solemnly swear and

agree to play in the highest forms and standards of

Discipline and Sportsmanship no matter whether I win or lose.

What counts most is how I conducted myself and

played the games in this honorable arena.

I do hereby solemnly swear and declare to preserve

the tenets and precepts of a true sportsman in thoughts,

in words and in deeds, So help me God.



0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    PBT Oath of Sportmanship

    Posted by Posted by Loryfell Amejan On 3:13 AM

    Oath of Sportsmanship


    (PBT)

    I, (state your name) of the (state your Team Color)

    and a participant of the 1st Pinoy Basketball Tournament 2010,

    do hereby solemnly swear and agree to abide, adhere and uphold all

    conditions, agreements, rules, regulations and provisions which has

    been set forth by the organizers of this Sports competition.

    As a competitor in the games, I do hereby solemnly swear and

    agree to play in the highest forms and standards of

    Discipline and Sportsmanship no matter whether I win or lose.

    What counts most is how I conducted myself and

    played the games in this honorable arena.

    I do hereby solemnly swear and declare to preserve

    the tenets and precepts of a true sportsman in thoughts,

    in words and in deeds, So help me God.



    0 comments

    Post a Comment